|MSP® Foundation||2015-11-16 / 2015-11-18||Karlavägen 100, Stockholm||Anmälan|
|MSP® Foundation||2015-11-16 / 2015-11-18||Helgolandsgade 4, Köpenhamn||Anmälan|
There are no scheduled course dates available for this course.Download course description Book the next course
The MSP® Foundation Course covers the entire syllabus of MSP® and prepares participants for the MSP® Foundation examination.
This level is aiming to ensure a candidate can act as an informed member of a programme management team and participate in a programme using the MSP® best practice, within an environment supporting MSP®. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the Best Practice method.
This is a three day course, delivered as a classroom event and is designed for people who require a general level of MSP® understanding. The training is a mixture of theoretical and practical sessions.
- Aspiring Programme Managers
- Programme Managers
- Members of a Programme Management Team
- Senior Managers
- Senior Project managers
Following the completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Understand the seven principles, the nine Governance Themes, the six Transformational Flows
- Understand the purpose and responsibilities of all MSP® roles
- Understand the relationship between principles, Governance Themes, Transformational Flows and roles within a MSP® Environment
- Describe and apply all facets of the programme processes, in accordance with the MSP® method
- Understand how to set up and manage complex programmes
- Identify and control risk in a programme
- Monitor the objectives of a programme and the essential adjustments needed to respond to changes in the environment
MSP® Foundation Exam
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- Multiple choice
- 60% pass mark
- Closed book
All successful delegates will receive the MSP® Foundation certificate from AXELOS, provided by Adding Value Consulting.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in working on programmes. Pre-read material will be sent by courier to each participant prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include the MSP® Manual and a structured Pre-Event Study Guide,
- MSP® Foundation Event Handout
This handout contains case studies, exercises and solutions, the MSP® Glossary, a number of Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
See our scheduled open courses or ask for a quotation for in-house courses.