Adding Value Consulting provide additional services to the ITIL® 2011 Version Qualifications Scheme for all levels of IT Service Management personnel. Our training courses are highly customised and created to suit your individual requirements.
ITIL® Overview Course
The ITIL® Overview Course provides delegates with a guide to what ITIL® might do for Service Management and introduces participants to the ITIL® method focusing on those main areas identified prior to the event (Service Desk, Incident & Problem Management, Change & Release Management, Configuration Management, and Service Level Management). The ITIL® Overview Course is a classroom event.
Target Audience (Who will benefit from the ITIL® Overview Course?)
• IT Service Providers, IT Directors and Managers, CIO’s, Service Management Consultants, and Senior Managers considering the introduction of ITIL® Service Management into their organisation.
Following the completion of the course participants should:
• Understand the key principles and terminology used within ITIL® and IT Service Management
• Understand why ITIL® is so important today
• Explain the key benefits of an IT Service Management based approach
• Understand why ITIL® (and which parts of ITIL®) are being implemented within the organisation
• Become active participants in the implementation process
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management.
ITIL® Overview Course documentation
The following course material is included for this event:
ITIL® Overview Event Hand-out contains ITIL® Glossary.
ITIL® E-learning solutions on this page are offered by ITpreneurs.
Please ask for a quotation for in-house courses