PMI is the world’s largest not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession. We offer seven certifications that recognize knowledge and competency, including the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential held by more than 600.000 practitioners worldwide. (PRINCE2 has currently about 1.350.000 certified Project Managers)
Adding Value Consulting has been Global Registered Education Provider (REP) since 2004 and is approved by PMI to teach PMI’s methodology nationally and globally.
Why become PMP certified?
- The common conceptual framework to understand each other better across project roles in a project, companies, industries, language, country, etc..
- The formalization of project expertise
- Contributes to increased focus on project management as a separate discipline
- Increase your knowledge and confidence in the role of project manager
- Helps to increase the standing of project management as a discipline
- When hiring and tendering context often requires documented knowledge and skills in project management
- Excellent to combine with Best Practice Management products, such as: PRINCE2, MSP and MoP.