TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Foundation
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Foundation course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF® Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF® 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure and basic concepts of TOGAF® 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
Who will benefit from TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Foundation course?
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Foundation Examination
- 1 hour
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions)
- Closed-book format of the exam
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
Participants will receive a copy of the classroom presentation material and the Student Handbook, which contains Reference Material. The course is held in English.
“This course is conducted and delivered by ITpreneurs who holds a TOGAF® 9.1 Commercial License issued by The Open Group. Adding Value Consulting acts as a service provider to ITpreneurs and is not required to be licensed by The Open Group.”